Last updated on October 4th, 2016
Bodireel (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Scope of policy
- Our Bodireel applications on all platforms, including web based and mobile based applications (including those available on smartphones and tablets).
- Other versions of the Applications branded by third parties under licence;
Together the “Applications”
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Bodireel Limited of 39 Chobham Road, Woking, GU1 6JD, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us (Submitted information): You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the App Site and the Services Sites (together Our Sites), or by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat). This includes information you provide when you register to use the App Site, download or register an App, subscribe to any of our Services, search for an App or Service, make an in-App purchase, share data via an App's social media functions, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with an App, our Services, or any of our Sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, the Device's phone number, date of birth, username, password and other registration information, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you visit one of our Sites or use one of our Apps we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device's IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device's wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use, time zone setting,;
- information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content, check ins,;
- details of your use of any of our Apps or your visits to any of Our Sites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access (Log Information).
- details that may include information about you such as (but not exclusive to) your training objectives, training data, metric data, exercise activities, your training routes and equipment.
- If you share any personal information with Bodireel, Bodireel may use it for internal research and other marketing purposes, including but not limited to e-mailing you with special promotions and other programs of interest.
- Location information. We may also use GPS technology, cellular services Wi-Fi and other location services provided by your device to determine your current location. Some of our location-enabled Services require your personal data for the feature to work. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org writing to us at our registered office; Bodireel Limited, 39 Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 6JD, UK.
- Information we receive from other sources (Third Party Information). We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- Unique application numbers: when you install or uninstall a Service containing a unique application number or when such a Service searches for automatic updates, that number and information about your installation, for example, the type of operating system, may be sent to us.
If you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence.
Uses made of the information
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals. Information about you and your use of the Site may be aggregated with other information collected on the Site or otherwise used in ways that do not personally identify you or constitute personally identifiable information. This type of aggregated or statistical information may be used by us to improve the quality of the Site or for other purposes that we may deem appropriate.
We will never disclose personal information to our advertisers, but We may provide them with anonymous aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day).
We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to, maintain and improve the service we provide, to process transactions, solicit feedback, or (but not limited to) comply with our advertisers' wishes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose some or all of the data we collect from you when you download or use the App.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If We have your consent.
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Bodireel or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- If you are in breach of the EULA.
- it is necessary in Bodireel’s opinion to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bodireel or its employees, the users of its website(s), or the public.
- it is necessary to fulfill your product or service request.
in order to:
- protect the rights, property or safety of Bodireel our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Where we store your personal data
Any payment transactions carried out by us will be encrypted using Secured Sockets Layer technology. Where We have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of Our Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised_access.
Bodireel Services include access social networking, chat room or forum features. Ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Bodireel Limited 39 Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 6JD, UK OR email@example.com
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.